Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

We Really Need to Use Less Electronic Devices!


 Analysis:

  • Students in Room 7 have a lot of electronic devices.
  • 98% of the class have a microwave at home. 
  • Lupe has the most number of electronic devices that produces heat energy in her home.  


Learning Intention: We are learning to conduct a statistical investigation.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I categorise the information that I want to collect, make a survey, collect the data, graph the data, and write an analysis of the data.


3 comments:

  1. happy that you are doing this Alizzandro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mum, I will do my best!

      Delete
  2. Great work alizzandro you have made a really great graph you are right some people do need to cut done on electronic use I find your chart intreging.

    Kind Regards
    Jordyn

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.