Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

I like living in New Zealand!

New Zealand is located on the South Western Pacific ocean.

It has four seasons. Autumn, Summer, Winter and Spring. When it is Summer, Doesn’t get so hot that the poisonous and vicious animals can survive, However it is hot enough to cause skin cancer.

The tallest mountain in New Zealand is the Aoraki mountain and it is 3,754 in height. it is located in the South Island of New Zealand.

Auckland is the most populated city in New Zealand. It is so populated that some people think that Auckland is the capital city of New Zealand, but it is actually Willington.

The native people of New Zealand are Maori people. Then the British whale catchers and other travellers came to New Zealand. When the British came they started making trouble.

So a man named William Hobson made a Treaty. Then he invited all the Maori and some of the  British leaders to sign the treaty.
Image result for New Zealand 

New Zealand is the a really good place to live in because it is one of the safest countries in the world.

Learning Intention: I am learning to structure my sentences clearly to express my ideas.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write a detailed report about New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.