Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

I wish I found that much gold in my house!

We are using De Bono’s six thinking hats to help us develop our critical thinking skills. Article name: Secret stash of gold found locked in safe

What suggestions and ideas do we have?
What are the key facts?

They should give it to charity.

They opened a safe full of gold and silver.





What are the good things about it?
How do we feel about it?



They can give it as charity to families that don’t have a home.



Amazed because finding and opening a secret stash of gold is rare.



What things will we need to think about?
What problems might we have?


Who put the secret stash of gold in the building?



They might use it for gambling.





learning Intention: We are learning to develop our critical thinking skill.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I answer the six De Bono hats questions about the secret stash of gold found in a safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.