Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

How do Cats Show Their Feelings

 L.I.-We are learning to write an explanation.
success Criteria:I know I can do this when I can write a question in the heading, an introduction to tell about the topic, and series point telling how and why.
                  How do Cat Show Their Feelings?

Cats have many different ways of showing their feelings.

When cats are playful they show their feelings by leaping up on your knee to sleep.They jump to high places like cabinets to see every thing.They chase laser beam as I  move it along.They follow ants and stomp on them.

When cats are angry they show their feelings by making their fur stand up  to make them look like big so the other cats will be scared.They twitch their tail to  signal other cats not to go near them.They scratch other cats to protect them selves.

Cats are the most playful animal in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.