Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Jack The Rat

 L.I.-W.A.L.T write a narrative story about tiny creatures.
Success Criteria :I know I can do this when I wrote a story about rats.

Once upon a time there was a rat named Smelly Jack.
One day Smelly Jack smelt a slice of cheese and followed the smell to the kitchen.He saw a big slice of cheese.

He can't climb the table but he saw a snail under it.
So he ride on it when the snail is going up the table but he fell. He saw a bird named Jake who was in the window "Jake, can I have ride?"shouted Smelly Jack. But the bird can't hear him. 

Smelly Jack saw four rats running, he yelled,"Guys help!" They run to him and asked"What's the problem?"
"Help me shout so Jake can hear, then we can go up in the table,"said Smelly Jack.They shouted loudly and Jake heard them and went down to gave them a ride.
Image result for mouse
When all of them was up on the table.
they saw not just a big cheese, but also rice, and they ate hungrily and happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.