Pages

Saturday 25 June 2016

How do I Show and Act Tika, Pono, and Aroha

 How do I Show and Act Tika,Pono,and Aroha 

L.I.- W.A.L.T.-show and act with tika,pono,and aroha.

Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I showed and acted with tika,pono,and aroha in different places.


How to show and act with tika,pono,and aroha.

1. In the playground :

I showed and acted with tika,pono,and aroha by helping my classmates when they get hurt. Examples: My classmates get hit with the ball when we are playing  so I will bring him or her to the sick bay.Let them join in the games when they are lonely .


2. In the classroom:

 I showed and acted with tika, pono,and aroha by helping my classmates when they are stuck using the chrome book.Example: My friend does not know what to do next when we are doing some padlet so I will help her or him. Showing respect to the teacher and my classmates by not talking when the teacher or classmates is talking. 

3. At home:

 I showed and acted with tika, pono, and aroha by helping my mother clean the dishes and sharing my toys  with my brother and sister and obey the home rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.