Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

My New Bio!

Kia Ora everyone

 I am Alizzandro and I enjoy creating art using different types of art style especially  classic paper drawing and digital. I’ve always enjoy playing games like everyone else. I was born in the Philippines, Cagayan De Oro. I am in a family of five including my brother, and sister.

I've always enjoy doing math, but I enjoy doing art at school a lot more because it improve my art skills. So far my greatest moments in school was when we did everyday theater and have a go sailing. My challenge for this term is to read faster, however my goals for this years is still to improve my understanding about the more intricate books I read.

So far life has been fun, however I have had some sad moments in my life as well, also I’d enjoy looking forward to be an animator in the future. My inspiration was always been Stan Lee and my brother because he is really good at intricate drawing and also he was the person that gave me the tips and tricks that I need to create basic drawings. My learning in school is going great and I am not looking forward to leaving Saint Patrick’s School.

Come and visit at my blog where I post interesting subjects, reading and some events in St. Patrick’s School!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.